OUR COMMITMENT TO ACCESSIBILITY
We are currently undertaking efforts to enhance the accessibility and usability of our website, using the WCAG standards and guidelines. If you are using screen reader software and are having trouble accessing the information and/or functionality of the website, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can provide appropriate auxiliary aids and services.
Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
If you need any assistance or have any questions about accessibility features of the hotel, or if you need assistance with reserving a room, please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from accessible public entrance to registration area
- Accessible route from accessible public entrance to accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to restaurant
- Accessible route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to business center
- Accessible route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to fitness center
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible public restrooms
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in self-parking facility
- Accessible parking spaces for vans in self-parking facility
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible fitness center
- Accessible swimming pool
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users.
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders provided